Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 7 13 7:44 PM

Tags : :

Hi All, on week 2 pre class (page 11) there is a reference to a "Leader training manuel" and to use it to reference the best practices for facilitating discussions...I didn't see it in any of the materials. Does anyone have a link to that so I can print that off? Thanks!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 9 13 3:35 AM

This is the second post about this, and there have been other posts about broken links and such. Is any of the feedback on here going to get back to those controlling the content of the PDFs, or are we just talking to each other to no effect?

Lane

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 22 13 5:02 PM

checking back with you

Hi Lane, good question. I just saw your response today. I honestly think it's all a part of the process. I think Seth and team want to see who perservers and finds answers verses those who just "look for the map". Wasn't it in Poke the Box that he said, no one who follows the map gets the reward, only those who make the maps. :)
I was hoping to read through the manuel if there was one but part of me is ok to just go through the process and create it as I go along. My email is mgking31@gmail.com. I am on google+ also. Feel free to email me there, I don't check this site often. I am just not getting that much out of the forum. I think it's clunky and hard to follow. Thanks! Marsha

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 23 13 4:09 AM

The absence of Godin people on the forum is just one more indicator of what seems a lack of interest in helping people make this thing work. OTOH, I like the model very much and hope to find a use for it, either through Krypton CC or my own Argon Institute. :-)

Lane

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help