Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 27 13 7:12 AM

Tags : :

I'm not sure where best to post this--I would happily have sent an email rather than posting this publicly. Page 8 (Week 2, pre-class) is formatted as a bulleted list. However, the first three lines should be part of a paragraph. I think it should be formatted like this instead:

Seth talks about the many ways we experience “Broken” in day to day life. Broken things represent opportunities to create projects that fix them. Take some time to create a list of 5-10 broken things you have experienced recently. For each item, include the following:
• Why do you think it is broken?
• What is the solution that would fix the brokenness?
• What is the absolute shortest amount of time you could complete a project that delivers this solution?
Of course, you’re not in charge of fixing this thing. Why doesn’t the organization in charge fix it? What are the organization impediments?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 28 13 4:37 AM

Of course, you’re not in charge of fixing this thing. Why doesn’t the organization in charge fix it? What are the organization impediments?

Related to the above, is there any official presence on here, and if not, why not?

Lane

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help